VINCI Construction Grands Projets is a subsidiary of VINCI, a global player in concessions and construction, employing more than 185,000 people in some 100 countries.
The mission of VINCI is to design, finance, build and operate infrastructure and facilities that help improve daily life and mobility for all.
VINCI Construction Grands Projets designs and builds major civil engineering structures and buildings:
- Transport infrastructures: bridges and viaducts, underground works, linear surface works, marine works
- Mining infrastructures: access tunnels, earthworks, underground and open-pit work, civil engineering
- Energy and oil & gas: LNG tanks, thermal and nuclear power plants
- Buildings: office and residential towers, car parks, airports, administrative and cultural facilities
- Hydraulic infrastructures: dams, pumping and wastewater treatment stations, water distribution and evacuation
- Environment: drinking water supply and sanitation systems, technical landfill centres
As a complement to the company’s high level of expertise, its consummate engineering skills, and expert project management abilities, VINCI Construction Grands Projets practises a policy of involvement at the local level wherever it operates, partnering with local firms and companies, enabling it to deploy wide-ranging yet modular solutions.
For more information about our activity and our projects, download Facts & Figures 2015
Find out more about the executive committee of VINCI Construction Grands Projets.
VINCI Construction Grands Projets realizes major projects all over the world.
Quality, Safety, Environment, Society